Saturday, December 18, 2010

Disappointed with you.

14th months to be short, already. We always say, let bygone be bygone, and why can't you?
Just a call to a guy, which i accidentally press till, and you kicked up a fuss and said i might have went out with him. Reasonable?
I knew i lied to you for quite some time during the first 6 months of our relationship. From bad to worst. I knew all this is my fault, i'm to blame. I promised to change. I do or don't, by now you should know the answer.
You told me many times that you will change, and i don't see it? Why? Tell me the reason why!
Whenever you open your mouth, hurtful words came out of it. Flirt? Cheap? Dumb? Idiot? Childish? Good for nothing? Which of this is good? Whenever you make me angry, when will you do something to make me happy? One 'baby, sorry, i love you' would mend everything. I don't need you to get me something or what. You should know i will be satisfied easily.
Why am i always being hurt? Left me alone when you refuses to pick up my call and make me feel so stress that i keep calling and crying? Why are you so heartless? Is your conscience still existing?
I reject meeting my friends because of you. I doesn't join them in the fun because of you. I always choose not to meet them when i know there are guys because of you. I listen to you because i love you. I also learn that i have the suckiest attitude, i'm sorry, i will change.
I hope you will too, because i wanna last with you. I love you, i trust you and i take your words.
Hope this small little letter here will help you gain back your sense, your conscience. I don't ask for more, just beg for a little trust from you.

XOXO,
Luvyou.

No comments: